Updated 21st January 2021
Our contact details
Tailored Development Ltd (registered in England and Wales 8346787)
7 Nursery Fold
Grange Over Sands
Phone Number: 07814 873433
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name contact details and position in an organisation)
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To contact you to deliver our learning and development solutions
- To gather your feedback on a recent training programme
- To assist with the preparation of a training programme
- For billing purposes
- To order goods and services on your behalf with third party vendors. For example, Discovery Insights, MBTI and Belbin questionnaires and profiles
We may also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- From your line manager or employer so that we may contact you to discuss or deliver our training and development solutions with you, or to order learning and development resources for you.
- From third party suppliers such as Discovery Insights once they have processed your responses to the online questionnaire and compiled your profile.The supplier will send your completed profile to us and then we will forward your profile directly to you and delete it from our system following the training programme.
We use the information that you have given us in order totailor and deliver our training and development programmes, and to provide accurate learning resources to assist with your personal and professional development.
For the purposes of team development and personal professional development, we may at times ask that you share some personal information with colleagues such as preferred working styles, work experiences and results from personal profiles. This is discretionary and we will not do this on your behalf.
If your employer or manager has commissioned a training programme on your behalf. We may on occasions share your name and discuss progress (such as modules attended, skills developed and potential future professional development needs) with your employer and or line manager.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR),the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored electronically on an office computer which can be accessed by two Directors at Tailored Development Ltd.
We keep personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name contact details, position in an organisation and insights profiles)for the duration of a specific training and development project. We will then dispose o fyour information by deleting it from our hard drive and email account.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access -You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification -You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure -You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing -You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of yourpersonal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing -You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability -You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com or 07814873433 or via post at 7 Nursery Fold, Allithwaite Road, flookburgh, grange over sands, LA11 7JR ifyou wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07814873433 or via post at 7 Nursery Fold, Allithwaite Road, flookburgh, grange over sands, LA11 7JR.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk