University of Huddersfield
The University of Hudersfield provides a senior leadership development programme aimed at Professor, Director and Head of School level. Keen to bring in real industry experience that the senior team could learn from, Tailored Development was invited to deliver core modules.
Strength Based Leadership
- Identifying the right strengths to enhance in yourself and others
- Being an exceptional leader in your field
- Understanding which weaknesses must be rectified (fatal flaws) and which simply need to be managed
- Making your development plans and appraisals deliver the results you want to see
- Understanding the Stroke Economy as a way of developing a feedback culture that promotes exceptional performance
- Explaining the origin and impact of EI
- Understanding the factors that impact
- The associated core competencies
- Planning for improving the emotional climate in the workplace
Tailored Development delivered three modules to both academic and non academic senior leaders across the the campus. It was important to maintain the practical and experiential approach to ensure a perfect blend of theory, research and practical examples to appeal to all learning styles.